How Does QNRT® Work?
QNRT is based on the foundational principle that the Brain and the Nervous System control and coordinate all functions of the body. And unresolved emotional stress, past or present, is understood to affect the nervous system in an adverse way that may lead to physical, mental, and emotional breakdown. This fact is critically important in understanding QNRT.
Most of us have experienced an “Adverse Emotional Stress”, either directly or indirectly, during our lifetime. QNRT associates common experiences such as sleeplessness, anxiety, nervousness, fatigue, soreness, and gastrointestinal complications with past adverse emotional stress events. This is a prime example of the Mind/Body connection.
The principals of QNRT are supported by the findings of the ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Study* as it relates to future symptoms, behaviors, and illnesses. According to the ACE Study, children who have experienced specific adverse emotional experiences were prone to a multitude of health and social problems continuing into adulthood. Health issues include heart, liver, and respiratory concerns. Mental issues may include sadness, anxiety, anger, as well as high-risk social behaviors such as drug abuse, alcoholism, and early initiation of sexual behavior. Many additional health and social issues have been identified by the ACE Study to be related to adverse emotional experiences.
The ACE Study concludes that related issues can occur much later in life – long after the Adverse Emotional Experience occurred. This study and many studies like it demonstrate the Brain/Body connection to our overall health.
QNRT explores the Brain/Body connection as it relates to emotional stress. Our bodies were not designed to sustain a high level of stress continuously over an extended period of time. Simple biological functions may begin to deteriorate and experience reduced performance based on emotional overload. The balance between brain and nervous system, according to QNRT, is a major factor in obtaining and maintaining good health.
*ACE Study, for further information, go to www.cdc.gov/ace
The QNRT® Experience
The best way to learn about QNRT is to experience it yourself and feel what it can do for you!
QNRT focuses on three main areas during therapy:
- It works to RELEASE those individual Adverse Emotional Experiences that have been identified through evaluating the stress factors of the Brain/Body connection.
- It works to REPROGRAM the coping mechanisms that have been built from the Adverse Emotional Experiences. These ancillary patterns are ways of surviving emotional traumas by using false beliefs, negative life patterns, and/or unwanted core drivers.
- It works to RESET the brain and neurological pathways to all areas of the body so that the individual can heal, unencumbered from the tangle that has been created in the nervous system. This is one of the most important discoveries in helping clients overcome their individual hurdles and make long-lasting, positive, healthy changes.
The Benefits of QNRT®
QNRT has been in clinical practice internationally and in the USA for more than 8 years. During this time, thousands of individuals just like you have experienced the multiple life-changing benefits of ongoing QNRT therapy.
Our anecdotal evidence strongly suggests that for 95% of clients, unburdening the nervous system using QNRT may:
- Reduce the total body and emotional stress load
- Regulate stress hormones
- Relieve joint and muscle discomfort
- Restore vitality and positive outlook
- Support resiliency of the brain
- Empower the individual to make positive changes
- Support energy and overall wellbeing
- Support memory, focus, and acuity
- Support sleep quality
- Support the immune system
- Resolve background fears, anxieties, worries, and anger