Losing weight is an important step toward becoming healthier. Once you’ve lost 10% of your body weight, you are instantly healthier.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Swiss chard, kale, and spinach all contain inflammation-fighting antioxidants and can be prepared in numerous delicious ways. These leafy greens are high in vitamins A,C, K.
- Bok Choy: In addition to being a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals, bok choy has been found to contain more than 70 antioxidant phenolic substances.
- Celery: Can help fight bacterial infections and lower inflammation. Good
source of potassium, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- Beets: They contain the antioxidant betalain—that’s how they get their red
color—which is a great inflammation fighter.
- Broccoli: High in Magnesium and Potassium, broccoli is invaluable for the
- Blueberries: Filled with the antioxidant quercetin, which fights inflammation
and cancer. It can slow cognitive decline and improve memory.
- Bone Broth: These minerals include magnesium, calcium and phosphorus.
Make in a slow cooker with beef or chicken bones.
- Turmeric and Ginger: Source of curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory.
It reduces inflammation in people with rheumatoid arthritis, (RA).